Thursday, October 29, 2009

Summer Cake

This is a big hit with the girls in my office! It's not really a "summer" cake, but I call it that because it is perfect for the summer. I always request this from my Mom for my birthday. And what is great about it is that you can sub the ingredients with low fat or even non-fat stuff.

White cake mix (and whatever you need to make the cake, usually some oil and an egg or two)
Package of Strawberry Jello
Package of Vanilla Instant Pudding
Container of Cool Whip, thawed

Make the cake,then poke holes ALL over it. I use a toothpick.
When the cake has cooled make the jello, pour the jello over the cake.
Make the pudding, pour the pudding over the cake.
Put the cake in the fridge to cool, about two hours.
"Frost" the top with thawed Cool Whip.

Ummmmm good. N'uff said.

1 comment:

  1. I miss this cake! I think I probably ate 10lbs of that when I worked in HR!

    ReplyDelete