I say love it or hate it because my husband hates it. Well, he doesn't hate it, but it is not his favorite, and he always has to "doctor" it. But that is a topic for another post...
However, all of my kids (including my stepson from my first marriage) love it and get excited when I am making it.
It is very easy! And cheap as well!
All you need are 4 ingredients (5 if you want to add diced onion, which I always do just cause it makes it yummier).
1 lb ground beef
1 package egg noodles
2 cans tomato soup
Half of an onion, diced (optional)
(This will feed about 4 people)
Set the water to boil your egg noodles
Chop (or mince or dice, whatever you like) the onion
Brown the beef with the onion, drain off fat
Open the two cans of tomato soup and add them to the beef
Drain off the noodles and add to the beef and soup, mix
Voila! You are done! It is simple and extremely yummy. Kids like it because they can basically see what is in there!
Of course you can add what you want, and of course it is not really real "Goulash" but it's what my Grandma Rickerson and my Mom always called it, so we are calling it Goulash also!
With this meal I usually serve some corn and rolls, and if I am feeling like my family deserves it, some chilled fruit cocktail :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment