Some people don't dig the casserole. They don't like their food all smooshed together and cooked up in the hot oven and covered with cheesse or sauce or what have you.
I love the casserole. I have a very cool "Build Your Own" Casserole recipe, but today I am not posting it- sorry Linds!
Today I am giving you the recipe for what I am cooking for my kids lunch today. It is easy and they love it. it's called Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole. It's not an official Rickerson Comfort Food, as I have ony been making it about 5 years.
Ingredients
1 can cheese soup
1 can golden mushroom soup
1 pound of ground beef, browned
1 package of frozen french fries (whatever kind you like, I used shoestring)
Preheat oven to 350.
Brown meat with chopped onions (just cause it always tastier with onions)
Drain fat off of meat,mix meat and soups in a bowl and pour into a casserole dish. Cover with french fried and cook 45 min or until fries are crispy.
Serve with ketchup, mustard and pickles.
Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment